- RCC Jetty for loading Clinkers (near ClinkerJetty): length - 211 m permissible draft - 4 m Loading is done mechanically by conveyor belt.
- RCC Jetty for loading salt and miscellaneous cargo: length - 45 m
- Slope for cargo vessel: length - 30 m
- Fish-landing wharf: length - 450 m
Port Infrastructure and Facilities
- New Clinker Jetty for small coastal steamers, with a working length of 211 m. and 4 m. draft. Small coastal steamers berth at the new clinker jetty for export of Clinker and jetty for export of Coal and Coke on account of M/s Narmada Cement Co. Ltd., Jafrabad .
- (Subsidiary of M/s Ultra Tech Cement Co. Ltd.)
- RCC Jetty for sailing vessels traffic, with a length of 45 m and a draft of 1 m.
- One fish-loading wharf for fishing activities, with a length of 400 m with suitable draught.
- Three landing slopes, with a length of 30 m and 0.30 m draft for passenger and small boats
Cargo handling equipment:
M/s Narmada Cement Co. Ltd., has been taken over by M/s Ultra Tech Cement Co. Ltd to load Clinker through use of their own conveyor belt system which has a speed of 600 MT per hour. They discharge coal by their own cranes and the average discharge is about 9,000 to 10,000 MT per day.
Warehousing and storage facilities:
There are seven godowns available, with an area of 1,310 sq. mtrs. They have a storage capacity of 2,500 MT. Sufficient open space is available.
Private bunkering and ship stores are available